Birdie bride

People who know me as a photographer, know my love for colors. I swooooon over a happie (yessss, my version of happie is with an "ie", I can add a few additional iiiiiis and eeees depending on how happie I am) yellow,  a blush pink, a hearty red or a royal blue. So much that I have a personal description for every color I see. This Mehandi function was one such day which made the color bomb in me go kabooom!!

Good light (makes me happie x infinity)
Loads of color
Happie people
and 
a chirpie birdie bride who's poppy's girl, mommy's heart, nani's smile and almost everybody's twinkle in the eye. 

Here are a few pictures from this happie birdie theme mehandi day with cutie pies and literally dancing on a dhol ;-)

Share on Google Plus

About Simran

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Pages