Just love

Happy, intimate and honest. These are the three words that define my style of capturing love stories around the world. And this pre-wedding couple photoshoot by far does stand true to my style of clicking. 

A simple approach to clicking pre-wedding couple photoshoots is to hunt for that perfect location instead of spending on props. I firmly believe in the magic of a smile, kick of a heartbeat and the chemistry of just a look. And on this fine day I met these two people, who made my belief a bit more stronger. 

Much love to Akanksha and Shivank, for letting me be a tiny bit of their love story, by being downright honest in love and making me believe in fairy tales all over again. 


Akanksha's floral headband - fernsnpetals
Theme conceptualizing and planning - Filmy Shaadi 
Share on Google Plus

About Simran

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments :

  1. Thank you for providing insight into various photography blogs. I will Definatly Bookmark this blog. I would request you to post more blogs as you write well and your post are useful. I am also a Wedding Photographer in Chandigarh. This is Very Helpful for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi your blog content is very strong I realized after reading your this, really such useful information about free ad posting websites. Demand for classifieds is increasing day by day with fast pace. I like the information on your blog there is another classified website for same services www.helpadya.com. Wedding Service Provider in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Pages